Full-Time (Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekends, Days)
Preferably this person should have previous workplace experience focused on maintaining good everyday work ethic and implementing best practices. Position responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Work collaboratively with the other(s).
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Shift equipment and materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned by overseer.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
- Lift and carry merchandises as needed.
- Assist in waste disposal and recycling activities.
- Inspect merchandise upon delivery to identify any damages.
- Collect and dispose garbage and operate trash compactor.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess leadership qualities, ability to work in a team environment.
- Capable of providing solutions to work related challenges.