Full-Time (Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekends, Days)
- Checks symptoms or signs for pest or disease such as (Spider mite, Aphids, Thrips, Botrytis, Pythium, Fusarium, etc.).
- Inspects main areas of concern such as leaves, stems, branches, flowers, and fruits.
- Walk through the plant using the scouting map to identify pest or diseases on a timely manner to meet the target as assigned.
- Use color coding tape to flag the infected plant.
- Check the nearby plants of the effected plant to ensure no pest or diseases in them.
- Maintain biological control process by remove heavily infected leaves, and apply bios or pesticide for spider mite and other insects.
- Detects weeds and remove them.
- Fill in the scouting map and mark it to explain all identified issues related to pest and diseases.
- Prepare reports about different aspects in the greenhouse and submit them directly to the growers.
- Submit scouting map report to IPM Supervisor.
- Reports excessive amount of weeds to the growers in order to remove them.
- Follow company policies & Procedures.
- Background in Agricultural with minimum of 6 months of experience in a greenhouse environment
- Position requires organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail