2-5 YEARS PRACTICAL HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes, Splice, join and connect wires, Test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits, Troubleshoot and isolate faults, Conduct preventive maintenance programs.
- Adjust and maintain ventilation systems in each greenhouse facility in order to ensure good operation and performance. Adjust vent limit switches and trouble shoot circumstances that prevent the vents or vent controllers from operating.
- Remove and replace various electrical starters, overload protection devices and relays should they become defective daily throughout each facility
- Check and maintain all electrical motors & frequency drives and ensure that the proper maintenance is performed on each motor as necessary
- Repair various electrical connections as they become defective
- Install the essential hardware for the supplemental lighting.
- Install new equipment, repair electrical equipment and perform routine preventative maintenance with respect to electrical equipment
- Install, test, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and equipment
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in the Electrical Field
- 2-5 years practical hands on experience with electrical maintenance
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong decision making skills, ability to problem solve on the job
- Basic MS Office and computer software knowledge
- Experience with Priva considered a strong asset
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior - intermediate technician to build skills and learn the agriculture industry.
Permanent, full-time opportunity, competitive compensation to commensurate with experience, benefits package and ultimate learning experience to grow your career in the electrical field in the largest industry in Leamington! Apply Today!